Kerala is a place where you can come close to mother nature. This is actually the main reason why we can find a lot of wild daily life sanctuaries and parks offering pure habitats For a lot of wild animals. Each of the wild life parks are coated with lush environmentally friendly woods, dense forests, natural h2o bodies and favorable climatic conditions.These parks are property to lots of wild animals like Lions, Deer’s, Elephants, Traveling Squirrel, Lion-tailed macaque, Tigers, SÄmbhar, Panther, Leopards, Bears, Civet Cat, Lion-tailed Macaque and so on. It’s also possible to look at lots of colourful birds like very little Cormorant, Bulbul, Woodpecker, and Kingfisher, Hornbills, Parakeets, Drongoes, Babblers and Cuckoos etc. You could find species of reptiles like Viper, Python and Cobra and couple non- toxic snakes.
Visit Here: https://typesofdeer.weebly.com/
A lot of the preferred wild daily life parks or sanctuaries are:
1. Peppara Wildlife Sanctuary: This is located 50 kms from Thiruvananthapuram. It is claimed that there are 13 tribal settlements Found in this park.
two. Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary:That is generally known as Thekkady Wildlife Sanctuary. This artificial sanctuary is spread on the Cardomom Hills while in the Western Ghats.
three. Idukki Wildlife Sanctuary:This sanctuary handles spots like Udumpanchola and Thodupuzha districts of Kerala. The synthetic Kizhakkilachimala Lake in the park adds for the organic beauty.
4. Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary:This really is integral A part of the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve. This park is roofed by considerable patches of grevelia, bamboo, karimaruthi, chadach, rosewood, teak and eucalyptus plantations.
five. Thattekad Fowl Sanctuary: This park is household for greater than five hundred species of birds like Hornbill,Egrets, Parakeets, Jungle Fowl, White-breasted drinking water hen, Ceylon frogmouth and so forth.
6. Peechi Wildlife Sanctuary: This can be located on the catchment region of two dams Peechi and Vazhani close to Trichur. It is a treasure trove for wild and unique orchids and flora.
7. Eravikulam Nationwide Park: It is a Component of the Munnar Forest Reserve. This was established to shield the Nilgiri Tahr.
eight. Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary: This is roofed by thorny scrubs, wet grasslands and dry deciduous forests offering pure habitat for endangered species like Big Grizzled Squirrel.
9. Parambikulam Wildlife Sanctuary: This sanctuary has vegetation of teak, sandalwood and rosewood plantations providing organic habitat with the wild animals and birds.
ten. Silent Valley Nationwide Park: This park is situated on Kundali Hills at a distance of forty kms from Mannarkkad from the Palakkad District. Below yow will discover greater than 400 species of insects Specifically Butterflies and Moths.